Here you can find upcoming public events with Child Rights Connect’s Secretariat involvement. In addition, you can find updated information on the sessions and pre-sessions of the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child.
30th Anniversary: Commemorative conference in Geneva
18 November, 2019 - 20 November, 2019
UPDATE: Check the videos!
A three-day commemorative conference is organized at the Palais des Nations on 18 to 20 November by the Association 30 ans de Droits de l’Enfant with key partners. Child Rights Connect is actively involved in the organization of the conference as well as in the facilitation of children’s participation. In particular, Child Rights Connect is invited to take part in the working group which is tasked of organizing the roundtables as well as the working groups which will organize the child participation aspect of the conference.
- Concept note
- Child-friendly Concept note and Programme: English, Français, Español
As you can see on the programme:
- Child participation is the topic of the only plenary roundtable of Day 1;
- Children human rights defenders will be the topic of the only plenary roundtable of Day 2;
- Our child advisors are invited to participate in the entire conference, as speakers and participants;
- 2 or 3 child advisors will have the opportunity to deliver an opening statement on Day 1 on the situation of child rights 30 years after the adoption of the CRC.