Thank you for your interest in joining Child Rights Connect’s Executive Committee!
Please use the following form to nominate candidates.
- Members of the Executive Committee must be committed to make Child Rights Connect a thriving organisation and network, and to contribute to its development on a managerial and strategic level.
- Members of the Executive Committee are required to represent and promote Child Rights Connect both towards the membership of the network, as well as towards external partners (donors, UN, other partners).
- Members of the Executive Committee commit to regularly and actively participate in the meetings.
- All members of the Executive Committee participate in the Child Rights Connect General Assembly, where they represent the work done and planned to the membership.
- When in their capacity as members of the Executive Committee, they represent Child Rights Connect and act within its interests.
Estimated time needed for working in the Executive Committee
Competencies required in the team
Based on the mandate as stated in the Statutes, Article 19, the following competencies should be represented in the Executive Committee. We are therefore especially but not only interested in experts from the following fields:
- Children’s rights/human rights – international, regional and national levels
- Organisational development
- Network development
- Strategic management
- Financial management
- Human resource management
- Documentation, legal rules and procedures
- Children’s participation
- Knowledge and understanding of the UN mechanisms
- Knowledge and understanding of civil society and NGOs
Additional information in the Statutes of Child Rights Connect (articles 19, 20, and 22) and in the Terms of Reference of the Executive Committee of Child Rights Connect
All ExCo members are expected to actively participate in the work of ExCo irrespective of their physical location. The Secretariat ensures that facilities are available to allow this in the most effective way (for example Webex or Skype attendance of meetings).
Oops! We could not locate your form.